legofan4364j Forum
Please login to access special member only features!
legofan4364j Forum
Please login to access special member only features!
legofan4364j Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
legofan4364j Forum

Welcome to the Gaming Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
jam12467911 (786)
Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Vote_lcapInterview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Voting_barInterview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Vote_rcap 
lordfalcon (639)
Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Vote_lcapInterview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Voting_barInterview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Vote_rcap 
legofan4364j (442)
worldindusteriesrock (427)
Popsicle77 (301)
bulbusar (174)
Theman1635 (168)
nimblebobo2 (97)
matthewbe (36)
FearKross (23)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:17 am

Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matthewbe
Poster Lv. 1
Poster Lv. 1
matthewbe

Number of posts : 36
Warning: :
Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Empty
PostSubject: Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5   Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:17 pm

Matthewbe - How did you find Roblox?

JJ5×5 - I was browsing though a website entitled “freeonlinegames.com” and got interested when I saw Roblox.

Matthewbe- After winning the Roblox video contest, did you have any custom hat ideas other than the white top hat?

JJ5×5 - The only other idea I had was a blue top hat with a white band…but I stuck with the white top hat.

Matthewbe - How long have you been playing Roblox?

JJ5×5 - 1 year now (I have the badge to prove it).

Matthewbe - How do you imagine Roblox 5 years from now?

JJ5×5 - Probably better…improved graphics….less lag…we will all see in 5 years time (if we all keep playing).

Matthewbe - What’s your favorite place in Roblox?

JJ5×5 - I don’t really have a favorite place. I’m pretty much either at mine, or exploring at random…I might be at a new person’s place (yep, the basic house) or somewhere else (whatever it might be).

Matthewbe - Who is your favorite Robloxian other than yourself?

JJ5×5 - Restricted77. She seems to be a helpful person. She has even offered building my old hotel at her place (yes, she is a girl).

Matthewbe - Have you ever done something big to help the administrators/moderators? If so, what was it?

JJ5×5 - No.

Matthewbe - If you were given full admin powers all throughout Roblox for 24 hours, what would you do?

JJ5×5 - I would probably help Roblox, however it might be.

Matthewbe - What would you rate Roblox on a scale of 1-100?

JJ5×5 - 99.

Matthewbe - Do you ever plan to get a Roblox Builders Club membership?

JJ5×5 - Hopefully yes, but I don’t think I can use £ on Paypal.

I really enjoyed that! In other news… I did another post a few minutes ago, so you might want to check that out! It seems as if my time for today has run out, so I guess I’ll see you later!

]- Matthewbe
Back to top Go down
http://www.Roblox.com
legofan4364j
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
legofan4364j

Number of posts : 442
About Me : Im 12 years old, I turned 12 on Dec 24th. I love Hockey. My fav shows are: Family Guy, FUTERMAMA, and 2 and a half men. My fav bands are: Green Day, Three Days Grace, Metallica, and Linken Park.
Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5   Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Another cool interview!

Those werent my questions though.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=59510
matthewbe
Poster Lv. 1
Poster Lv. 1
matthewbe

PostSubject: Re: Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5   Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:40 pm

I made up the questions. but this way it's alot better.
Back to top Go down
legofan4364j
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
legofan4364j

About Me : Im 12 years old, I turned 12 on Dec 24th. I love Hockey. My fav shows are: Family Guy, FUTERMAMA, and 2 and a half men. My fav bands are: Green Day, Three Days Grace, Metallica, and Linken Park.

PostSubject: Re: Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5   Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:44 pm

soooo..... what ur saying is, my questions suck.
well gues what. YOUR FIRED!
Back to top Go down
matthewbe
Poster Lv. 1
Poster Lv. 1
matthewbe

PostSubject: Re: Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5   Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:10 pm

Your questions don't suck. They are cool!!! This was just something for special stuff.
Back to top Go down
legofan4364j
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
legofan4364j

PostSubject: Re: Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5   Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:31 am

lol is was just jking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5   Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview delights:Interviewing with JJ5x5
Page 1 of 1