legofan4364j Forum
Please login to access special member only features!
legofan4364j Forum
Please login to access special member only features!
legofan4364j Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
legofan4364j Forum

Welcome to the Gaming Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
jam12467911 (786)
hi im new on the forums.... Vote_lcaphi im new on the forums.... Voting_barhi im new on the forums.... Vote_rcap 
lordfalcon (639)
hi im new on the forums.... Vote_lcaphi im new on the forums.... Voting_barhi im new on the forums.... Vote_rcap 
legofan4364j (442)
worldindusteriesrock (427)
Popsicle77 (301)
bulbusar (174)
Theman1635 (168)
nimblebobo2 (97)
matthewbe (36)
FearKross (23)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:17 am

hi im new on the forums....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
austin5082
New Poster
New Poster
austin5082

Number of posts : 4
Warning: :
hi im new on the forums.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hi im new on the forums.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

hi im new on the forums.... Empty
PostSubject: hi im new on the forums....   hi im new on the forums.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:41 pm

I just wanted to say good job on the site and keep up with the good work!;D
Back to top Go down
lordfalcon
Poster Lv. 4
Poster Lv. 4
lordfalcon

Number of posts : 639
About Me : If i told you... i would have to kill you
hi im new on the forums.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hi im new on the forums.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: hi im new on the forums....   hi im new on the forums.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down
http://bloxcentral.heavenforum.com
austin5082
New Poster
New Poster
austin5082

PostSubject: Re: hi im new on the forums....   hi im new on the forums.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:47 pm

what? im just saying im a new member...
Back to top Go down
lordfalcon
Poster Lv. 4
Poster Lv. 4
lordfalcon

PostSubject: Re: hi im new on the forums....   hi im new on the forums.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:49 pm

no, no , thats ok, im just bored
Back to top Go down
austin5082
New Poster
New Poster
austin5082

PostSubject: Re: hi im new on the forums....   hi im new on the forums.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:51 pm

So do we pretty much talk on the forums?
Back to top Go down
lordfalcon
Poster Lv. 4
Poster Lv. 4
lordfalcon

PostSubject: Re: hi im new on the forums....   hi im new on the forums.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:52 pm

talk, help, be helped, yea, bascicly
Back to top Go down
worldindusteriesrock
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
worldindusteriesrock

Number of posts : 427
About Me : Im 12 Love the color blue, watching TV, playing football.My favs shows are Family guy, south park, simpsons, and futurama laso my fav anime is bleach naruto and of course gundam [New Season]
hi im new on the forums.... Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100hi im new on the forums.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: hi im new on the forums....   hi im new on the forums.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:43 pm

Did a pitty good job ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.roblox.com/
austin5082
New Poster
New Poster
austin5082

PostSubject: Re: hi im new on the forums....   hi im new on the forums.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:51 pm

My guy it hiting his head! oh noes! now what?
Back to top Go down
lordfalcon
Poster Lv. 4
Poster Lv. 4
lordfalcon

PostSubject: Re: hi im new on the forums....   hi im new on the forums.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:59 am

Very Happy ive been watching that thing for a 1/2 hour, isnt he dead yet? lol
Back to top Go down
legofan4364j
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
legofan4364j

Number of posts : 442
About Me : Im 12 years old, I turned 12 on Dec 24th. I love Hockey. My fav shows are: Family Guy, FUTERMAMA, and 2 and a half men. My fav bands are: Green Day, Three Days Grace, Metallica, and Linken Park.

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: hi im new on the forums....   hi im new on the forums.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:47 pm

lordfalcon wrote:
Very Happy ive been watching that thing for a 1/2 hour, isnt he dead yet? lol

Same, I think hes attached to a string or something
Back to top Go down
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=59510
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi im new on the forums....   hi im new on the forums.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi im new on the forums....
Page 1 of 1