legofan4364j Forum
Please login to access special member only features!
legofan4364j Forum
Please login to access special member only features!
legofan4364j Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
legofan4364j Forum

Welcome to the Gaming Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
jam12467911 (786)
IBan, awesome site Vote_lcapIBan, awesome site Voting_barIBan, awesome site Vote_rcap 
lordfalcon (639)
IBan, awesome site Vote_lcapIBan, awesome site Voting_barIBan, awesome site Vote_rcap 
legofan4364j (442)
worldindusteriesrock (427)
Popsicle77 (301)
bulbusar (174)
Theman1635 (168)
nimblebobo2 (97)
matthewbe (36)
FearKross (23)
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:17 am

IBan, awesome site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lordfalcon
Poster Lv. 4
Poster Lv. 4
lordfalcon

Number of posts : 639
About Me : If i told you... i would have to kill you
Warning: :
IBan, awesome site Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IBan, awesome site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

IBan, awesome site Empty
PostSubject: IBan, awesome site   IBan, awesome site Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:59 am

its a website i coded with HTML (yes, theman, i can code... just not LUA) its not my best work, actually i think its the worst site i have designed, with the least amoun of code >.< anyways, here is the link: https://legofan4364j.darkbb.com/IBan-h3.htm, the reason it has the legofan domain in it, is because:
1. i designed it with the forums html template (admins can make webpages)
2. it will be good for advertising, if people visit it

spread it around, and soon, tons of people will be fake-banned Twisted Evil

youfail.org finnaly has a competitor ^_^, when i posted this, the site was visited 243 times
Back to top Go down
http://bloxcentral.heavenforum.com

IBan, awesome site Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBan, awesome site   IBan, awesome site Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:25 pm

first off dont put IBan in the link because when people see it they know it is a trick
Back to top Go down
lordfalcon
Poster Lv. 4
Poster Lv. 4
lordfalcon

Number of posts : 639
About Me : If i told you... i would have to kill you
Warning: :
IBan, awesome site Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IBan, awesome site Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

IBan, awesome site Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBan, awesome site   IBan, awesome site Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:05 pm

i know that, im putting the link here so we can spread it
Back to top Go down
http://bloxcentral.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

IBan, awesome site Empty
PostSubject: Re: IBan, awesome site   IBan, awesome site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IBan, awesome site
Page 1 of 1