legofan4364j Forum
Please login to access special member only features!
legofan4364j Forum
Please login to access special member only features!
legofan4364j Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
legofan4364j Forum

Welcome to the Gaming Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
jam12467911 (786)
Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Vote_lcapWhats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Voting_barWhats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Vote_rcap 
lordfalcon (639)
Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Vote_lcapWhats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Voting_barWhats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Vote_rcap 
legofan4364j (442)
worldindusteriesrock (427)
Popsicle77 (301)
bulbusar (174)
Theman1635 (168)
nimblebobo2 (97)
matthewbe (36)
FearKross (23)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:17 am

Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?

Go down 
+3
jam12467911
lordfalcon
Popsicle77
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Popsicle77
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
Popsicle77

Number of posts : 301
About Me : I'm your tech guy.
Warning: :
Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-21

Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:16 am

I can't think of anything. I guess i'm too cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=960685
lordfalcon
Poster Lv. 4
Poster Lv. 4
lordfalcon

Number of posts : 639
About Me : If i told you... i would have to kill you
Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:17 am

.... preschool, pulled my pants down before i got into the bathroom... someone noticed
Back to top Go down
http://bloxcentral.heavenforum.com
Popsicle77
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
Popsicle77

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:18 am

XD. Thats funny. I'd be like Shocked if i were you though.
Back to top Go down
lordfalcon
Poster Lv. 4
Poster Lv. 4
lordfalcon

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:20 am

maybe i didnt clarify...

A...GIRL...NOTICED...AND...TRIED...TO...HUG...ME >.<
Back to top Go down
Popsicle77
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
Popsicle77

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:21 am

OH.... EHM.... GEE.....

lol!
Back to top Go down
Popsicle77
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
Popsicle77

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:37 am

this happened to some girl in first grade.
weird girl picks nose and puts booger on tongue.
teacher: do you really like eating your boogers that much?
class: lol!
Weird girl: Embarassed pale
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Poster Lv. 4
Poster Lv. 4
jam12467911

Number of posts : 786
About Me : I love roblox, cheese, and others such things. I play spore alot, and also age of empires II, and finally I like sports, dogs, and computer.
Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:57 pm

i liked a girl who obviously didn't like me, then i told me friend and he told her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=347790
legofan4364j
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
legofan4364j

Number of posts : 442
About Me : Im 12 years old, I turned 12 on Dec 24th. I love Hockey. My fav shows are: Family Guy, FUTERMAMA, and 2 and a half men. My fav bands are: Green Day, Three Days Grace, Metallica, and Linken Park.

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:09 am

I had a really loud fart, like, REALLY Loud
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=59510
jam12467911
Poster Lv. 4
Poster Lv. 4
jam12467911

About Me : I love roblox, cheese, and others such things. I play spore alot, and also age of empires II, and finally I like sports, dogs, and computer.
Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:10 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that hurts! affraid
Back to top Go down
jam12467911
Poster Lv. 4
Poster Lv. 4
jam12467911

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:11 am

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Popsicle77
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
Popsicle77

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:20 am

I want some more funnys. lol!
Back to top Go down
lordfalcon
Poster Lv. 4
Poster Lv. 4
lordfalcon

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:39 am

legofan4364j wrote:
I had a really loud fart, like, REALLY Loud
Embarassed

i got a bladder infection in second grade... for a month no one wanted to sit next to me... TOOT TOOT!!
Back to top Go down
cartguy
New Poster
New Poster
cartguy

Number of posts : 3
About Me : this is where i tell u about a person i like her name is brooke deighton she is small but hot

Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:42 am

once in third grade this girl i liked hugged me i smiled then said sumthing that made every1 laugh then she smacked me then the class went: Evil or Very Mad and i was Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed then she was silent
Back to top Go down
legofan4364j
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
legofan4364j

Number of posts : 442
About Me : Im 12 years old, I turned 12 on Dec 24th. I love Hockey. My fav shows are: Family Guy, FUTERMAMA, and 2 and a half men. My fav bands are: Green Day, Three Days Grace, Metallica, and Linken Park.

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:02 am

cartguy wrote:
once in third grade this girl i liked hugged me i smiled then said sumthing that made every1 laugh then she smacked me then the class went: Evil or Very Mad and i was Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed then she was silent

Wah?

scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=59510
bulbusar
Poster Lv. 2
Poster Lv. 2
bulbusar

Number of posts : 174

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:02 am

thats kinda confusing
Back to top Go down
Popsicle77
Poster Lv. 3
Poster Lv. 3
Popsicle77

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:20 am

Once this kid in my first grade class ate a crayon. Shocked
Back to top Go down
nimblebobo2
Poster Lv. 1
Poster Lv. 1
nimblebobo2

Number of posts : 97
About Me : i play roblox and hope too be a mod and plays soccer and has a wii and likes CHEESE!?!?!?trail of blood ~-~-~-~-~-~

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:37 am

once i was walking and this girl was standing on a stool and i axadently steped on her skirt(RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP)
.....then she moved
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/nimblebobo
bulbusar
Poster Lv. 2
Poster Lv. 2
bulbusar

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:08 pm

rofl lol! once i threw glue at someone
Back to top Go down
bulbusar
Poster Lv. 2
Poster Lv. 2
bulbusar

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:05 pm

if i told you all my most emberassing moment i would have to kill you all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?   Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the most embarassing thing you did at school?
Page 1 of 1